Description: The listing of the topics planned to be discussed and their respective duration in a meeting along with who should take the lead on each of these points is an agenda. Additionally mentioning the preparation needed would make it complete.
- Mentioning date, time and venue
- Describing the intended outcome from the meeting
- Listing out the mandatory and optional participants
- Listing out the discussion points along with the expected preparation
- Defining who must take the lead and how shall the outcomes be documented