Description: Quick meetings in the corridor, at the water cooler, in the pantry, at a colleagues desk, during the stroll after lunch, picnic event, dinner party, chat over a drink, etc. can be called as casual meetings. These are absolutely necessary for bonding and team building and need to be encouraged as is the case with formal meetings.
- Keeping the meeting purpose open, or meeting with no purpose, just like that to chill out
- Sharing exciting experiences and discussing and debating on opinions
- Discussing general topics, not necessarily related to work
- Making sure that, especially, the urgent tasks at hand are addressed
- Getting to know the colleagues and team members better in the informal atmosphere