Description: This meeting can be for various primary motives – sales topics, development topics, delivery topics, quality topics or service topics. The success factors listed are generic in nature and needs to be modified to the meeting motive.
- Understand the customer’s need and come to an agreement of the next steps.
- Establishing a baseline for a healthy discussion, based on the expectations
- Getting prepared for all possible questions and their replies in agreement with the internal stakeholders
- Checking out the actual situation, the historical events leading to this situation and any policy issues hindering the relationship
- Clear agreement on the next steps, both for resolving the issues and for jointly working on further progress.