Description: This meeting is generally an investigative meeting and the main purpose is to understand and resolve an incident for achieving progression.
- Understanding and addressing the incident
- Visiting the actual workplace, interviewing the people involved
- Using the various scientific problem solving methodologies
- Establishing the impact from the incident for designing a solution
- Answering three questions Why couldn’t we detect the incident? Why did the incident occur? Why couldn’t we predict the incident?, before defining the corrective and preventive measures.