Description: This type of meeting is very common between a superior and subordinate, between two colleagues, between a mentor and mentee, between a coach and coachee, between a interviewer and interviewee and generally lasts for about 1 hour.
- Assessing each other better is the primary objective
- Establishing a baseline before any explanation
- Having clarity on the intended outcome by each of the participant
- Preparing for the possible questions after understanding the drivers and knowing the impact of the answers
- Agreeing upon the next plan of action form both the parties.