Description: This meeting is generally a working meeting and can also be termed as a workshop and the main purpose is to solve a technical, system or people problem either for resolving a barrier or for normal continual improvement
- Eliminating the problem permanently
- Visiting the actual workplace, interviewing the people involved and/or walking through the documentation
- Using the various scientific problem solving methodologies
- Establishing the baseline for assessing the impact of the solution
- Answering three questions Why couldn’t we detect the problem? Why did the problem occur? Why couldn’t we predict the problem?, before defining the corrective and preventive measures.