Description: The most important aspect of a project, which is the scope gets developed in this meeting involving mainly the project promotors, sponsors and clients.
- Understanding the stakeholder expectations for defining the scope
- Establishing a common understanding of the current reality and the expected outcome
- Maintaining a list of all the factors influencing the project scope
- Interviewing the stakeholders to understand their current reality and their expectations
- Establishing the scope of the project, both from the external and internal perspective