Description: The progress of a project involving multiple agencies and functions is reviewed starting with the actual status and defining new priorities based on the progress along with adjusting the resource allocation.
- Getting everyone involved with the project on the same page
- Updated expected completion dated of every task and that of the project
- Possible alternate approaches (Plan B), especially for the delayed tasks
- Updating of the entire project with the % pending in each task
- Clarity on the expected start dates and task duration for all the upcoming tasks