Description: This meeting is the key to generating the basic flow in a business. While the intended outcome naturally is to close the order, even a slight progress towards closing an order can be considered as successful.
- Understand the client’s need and present a solution, preferably with the products/services being sold
- Explaining the benefits to the client, based on earlier experiences, in the client’s language.
- FAQs to address all objections and appropriate effective replies
- Researching the client’s actual reality from publicly available information and through interviews
- Clear agreement on the next steps, for either pursuing or dropping, based on the potential assessment.