Description: This meeting can be for various primary motives – order topics, development topics, delivery topics, quality topics or service topics. The success factors listed are generic in nature and needs to be modified to the meeting motive.
- Clarifying own expectations and reaching a win-win agreement of the next steps.
- Establishing a baseline for a healthy discussion, based on the expectations
- Getting prepared for various approaches to mutually find solutions along with the key experts who can be made available
- Checking out the actual situation, the historical events leading to this situation and any policy issues hindering the relationship
- Clear agreement on the next steps, both for resolving the issues and for jointly working on further progress.