INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- family details (number of children, etc.)
- email address;
- mobile phone number and contact details;
- address and postal code;
- opinions of features on this Website and other information as may be required from time to time.
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access;
- the links you click on this Website;
- the number of times you access a particular page; and
- the number of times you have availed of our Services through this Website.
METHOD OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary submission process, regular use of our services, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
We may collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit this Website.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
This Website may contain links to other External Websites which may also collect similar information from or about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such External Websites.
METHOD OF USING INFORMATION
We use your personal information only to:
- help us provide personalized Services and features of interest to you;
- tailor our Website to suit your interest;
- to get in touch with you when necessary;
- to provide the Services requested by you ;and
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for Services improvement;
- contact you as a survey respondent;
- notify you if you win any contest ;and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission;
- it is required to provide Services you’ve requested;
- we are required to do so pursuant to a court order to that effect or in order to comply with any notices or demands from any statutory authorities or investigating agencies.
- It is however hereby clarified that your information may be aggregated along with the information of our other customers (such that your individual identity is still protected) and provided to our partners.
REMOVING YOUR DETAILS FROM OUR LIST
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a notice to that effect on this Website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on this Website.
All inquiries may be directed to: