doHow® Circles, Peer-to-Peer Mastermind Groups
doHow® Circles are mastermind groups, with 12-15 members, for mutual peer-to-peer continual self-development. The members in the group assume leading and managing roles successively. They meet every week for about 2 hours with a standard agenda. The sole purpose of the meeting is to generate valuable insights for continual self-development using doHow® for Inspirational Persuasion and to and recognise the progress done by the members, on the journey of creating world class companies and exceptional leaders.
What is a Mastermind Group?
A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer learning group used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members. A mastermind group of 8 to 10 members meets every week with a standard agenda, with the sole purpose of learning and helping members succeed.
Are there any Mastermind Groups?
There are many Mastermind Groups in the world. Some of the popular ones are Entrepreneur’s Organization, Business Networking International, The Alternative Board and even Toastmasters Club.
What about professional networks?
The main purpose of the professional networks is networking – or establishing connections and widening the personal network, while collaborating on a common cause, mostly social.
- Mission of Rotary Club: Provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through our fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders
- Mission of Lions Club: Empower Lions clubs, volunteers, and partners to improve health and well-being, strengthen communities, and support those in need through humanitarian services and grants that impact lives globally, and encourage peace and international understanding. To be the global leader in community and humanitarian service.
- Mission of Freemasons: Engage and inspire good men, who believe in a Supreme Being, to live according to the Masonic tenets of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth.
How are doHow® Circles different?
- Commitment to self development is the main criteria for joining the doHow® Circles.
- There is no pressure to give, apart from the pressure to regularly attend the weekly meetings and actively participate during each meeting.
- Can be started by anyone interested in self -development.
- The cost of participation is affordable to everyone. However, the participation free as of now.
What is the standard doHow® agenda?
- Welcome and Introduction
- Progress Report by the Members or Expert Presentation
- Play the doHow® Game of the day for Inspirational Persuasion
- Feedback and Conclusion
What are the leading and managing roles?
Based on an election, every 6 months, the members have the opportunity to perform these roles:
- Vice President (Facilitation)
- Vice President (Mentoring)
- Vice President (Membership)
- Vice President (Finance)
What are the requirements to join doHow®?
- 18 years or older
- Career Growth Aspiration
- Commitment for self-development
- Ready to invest 2h every week
How do I join doHow® Circles?
We appreciate your interest to join doHow® Circles. You can either join as a member or an organiser, who later will be upgraded to a franchisee.
Please fill-up the form below and we will get in touch with you.